Spring officially starts next week and I’m excited to embrace the new season’s trends which are romantic, feminine, and comfortable.
1. Floral—The girlie-girl inside of me is rejoicing with all the beautiful, modern floral prints this spring. They’re bold, big, and unapologetically feminine.
2. Gingham—Guess what? Gingham is back. And this season it’s coming in all colors, shapes, and sizes—so find something that works for you.
3. Sneakers—Flats and sneakers are the go-to shoes this season. Play around with some fun designs. Your feet will thank you if you embrace this trend.
4. Polo shirts—I’m excited to welcome back this classic! This season’s trend encourages you to mix and match polos in creative ways like with maxi skirts or cropped pants.
5. Denim—Long live denim! Expand the denim in your wardrobe to include more than just jeans—try a light-weight denim dress or a classic denim jacket.