Lately I have noticed graphic tees everywhere I go! People are loving the tees with sayings on them whether they are working out or dressing up for a party! I am obsessed with soooo many of them and think they are so fun to wear! There are perfect ones for every occasion. I just put a few of my favorites below that are all available through stores on Fashion Cache. So there you go, get an amazing t-shirt while saving some money. It’s a win-win situation for everyone!!!
1. The workout shirt that is self-motivating. This Nike t-shirt is perfect for any type of workout and it’s cute! Along with Nike, I’ve seen some awesome Under Amour, Adidas, and Reebok graphic tees. And let’s face it, who doesn’t need a little pick me up in the middle of their workout!? I’m thinking when I look down or in the mirror at the gym and see some amazing word or quote on me, there is no way I’m giving up. NO WAY. One of these shirts could possibly be the reason you lose that extra pound or two. The “Fearless” Nike shirt is available at Champssports.com where you can receive 6% cash back!
2. This next one is perfection. It might just be because lately I love sparkles and glitter on everything!! (I would put it on my wedding invitation if I was getting married soon 😉 probably will be out of style when that time comes for me!) So, for now I will settle for an incredible shirt that says “Golden” in gold sparkly on it!! Everyone should have this amazing J.Crew shirt so they feel golden, because YOU are golden!!! … Get it now at jcrew.com while it’s 25%, off and using Fashion Cache you can get 3% cash back!
3. Who doesn’t love a good shirt with a recognizable move line on it! Target had some good ones from Mean Girls, Pitch Perfect, Frozen, and more!! I know my roommates from last year would all die to have this “Glen Coco” tee and would probably wear it multiple times a week!! Get it at target.com where every order has free shipping right now and you can get 4% cash back!
4. These next few are also fun! Old Navy had so many cute tees that make a statement and could be dressed up or down for any occasion. From the many I saw these 3 were a few of the ones that stood out to me! I love the positivity that come from these shirts, and that any women could rock these tees no matter her age! Check them all out at oldnavy.com while getting 3% cash back!
5. Saving the best for last!! I may be a little bit more excited about holidays than the average girl, but I love going all out and celebrating anything! If you can have a party, why not? I have a couple Christmas tees that I love to wear, but that’s it. I want a couple more to add to my collection! Maybe a Halloween, St. Patricks, 4th of July, and more. . . I think I could use one for Columbus Day if there is a good one!! For those of you like me, Asos.com is the perfect place for holiday attire that is still cute and trendy! Look how unique these Halloween and Christmas ones are and then go check out the endless supply and get one for the next holiday! .. I’m just wishing I would have found them before Oct 30 so I could wear something sweet today!!!
You know if I get this Christmas sweater, which is very likely, I’ll be wearing it everyday of December and anxiously changing the velcro numbers!!